Nollywood Veteran Actress, Orisabunmi, Dead At 60
The Nigerian film industry has lost another veteran Yoruba actor, Folake Aremu, popularly known as Orisabunmi. She died at the age of 60.
The Kwara born actress dies four months after the death of her ex-husband, Jimoh Aliu, who was popularly known as Aworo.
President of the Theatre Arts And Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) Bolaji Amusan, known as Mr. Latin, confirmed she died on Tuesday night.
Also, another senior TAMPAN member Tunde Ola-Yusuff also stated that “She left without a goodbye” in a post on social media.
She was well known from the 80s for her roles as a priestess, pacifist, or the good witch in movies. She has played some iconic roles like ‘Asabi’ in “Oluwerimagboojo”, and the priestess in “Ayanmo Eda”.
Years after her divorce from her ex-husband, she still had something good to say about him. She is loved by many and would always be remembered for her roles in the Nollywood industry.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests