‘nobody Is Responsible For Showing You The Way’ – Asa Asika
Davido’s manager, Asa Asika, has broken the difficult news to people waiting for someone who will show them the way.
The popular artist manager is of the view that nobody is responsible for showing another person the way to success. He further noted that success comes through consistency and going out to hustle by one’s self.
Taking to his Instagram Story, the Anambra-State-born talent manager advises a fan to quit waiting for someone who will show him the way.
In his words:
”Nobody is actually responsible for ‘showing you way’ sometimes or most times you’ve got to go out there and make things happen yourself. Consistency is key”
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●Tonto Crying On The Phone Because Of Boyfriend Kpokpogiri (Audio Leak)
- ●Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party (Video)
- ●David Hundeyin Slams Burna Boy Behavior After Lagos Shootings
- ●Honey Moon 🌝
- ●Burna Boy Security Police Attack & Shoots At Civilians At Obi Cubana's Club V.i (Full Story)
- ●Funny Irony 😁
- ●Fans React As Bbnaija Pere Replaces Ayoola Ayolola On Tmc Series
- ●R. Kelly Found Guilty, To Spend The Rest Of His Life In Prison