Nigerians Raise Over N3million To Buy Prosthetic Leg For Disabled Lady Who Joined #EndSARS Protest
In a latest trending story, a disabled Nigerian lady identified as Jane Obiene has gotten the attention of Nigerians across different social media platforms ranging from twitter, facebook and Instagram after she joined the #EndSARS protest yesterday, October 17, 2020 despite her condition.
As gathered by Newsblogs, the disabled – Jane Obiene who is a great motivation to all and sundry, was said to have been unemployed since year 2013 partly because of her disability.
Amidst her condition, she still went ahead to join thousands of Nigerians to march and protest for #EndSARS, #EndPoliceBrutality, #EndBadGovernanve and END every other Impunity transpiring in the country, Nigeria.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests