Newlyweds, 35 Others Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina Regain Freedom
A new couple and 35 other people kidnapped by bandits in Katsina State have regained freedom from the captivity of their abductors.
The other victims were mostly women and children abducted from Unguwar Malamai community in Yantumaki District and Babban Duhu village in Danmusa and Safana Local Government Areas (LGAs) of the state.
Their release on Friday followed the return of 104 other kidnapped victims whose release was secured by the state government, in collaboration with the security agencies and the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association.
The new bride, Farida Sani, narrated how she was kidnapped and her 11-day experience in captivity during an interview She said, “When the bandits attacked our town about two weeks ago, they met me inside my bedroom.
“Upon their arrival, they first burgled my apartment and took me away with my husband. ”
” During our stay, they were beating my husband and his male counterparts, but they did not touch me. The place where they kept us was not a room but an open space filled with grasses,” the victim added.
- ●Herdsmen Attach In Enugu Leaves Scores Of People Dead
- ●Christians Beware! This Is A Wake Up Call #vocalspeaks
- ●Hey! Dear Men Mààkú (Don't Die) #vocalspeaks
- ●See The Shameless Moment Two Women Are Recorded On Camera Fighting Each Other Publicly (Video) Olajidepen
- ●Why Nigerian Refineries Are Always Broken (Video Documentary By Jude Bela)
- ●This Town Has A Shortage Of Men, Lot Of Women Are Looking For Men To Love
- ●Jobs!!! @mbuhari Approval, The 774,000 Special Public Works
- ●Fg Agrees To Pay Asuu Salaries Without Ippis
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Comedian Oluwa Dollars Involved In A Car Accident In Lekki, Lagos