New Land Rover Defender Brought To Nigeria By Coscharis Motors
Nigerians are set to enjoy the presence of the new Land Rover Defender, which is currently on display at the Coscharis Motors showroom.
This exciting news couldn’t come to Nigerian luxury car lovers at a better time. The famous all-new Land Rover Defender is now available in Nigeria, brought by unarguably one of the biggest auto dealerships in the country. The new model is currently on display at the Coscharis Motors, which is set to complete the luxury lineup of the brand at the company’s showroom.
The new Land Rover Defender made its debut recently in Nigeria by Coscharis Motors
According to Cletus Aregbeshola, Marketing Manager for Coscharis Jaguar Land Rover in Nigeria, recently made it known that the new Defender 110 is a perfect blend of originality and naming convention of earlier models. The new model will feature the 11-inch wheelbase of the past generation.
Customers will now enjoy seating configurations for 5, 6 or 5+2 with a cargo space of as much as 1.075 litres. When the seats are folded, the cargo space can be expanded to as much as 2,380 litres.
- ●Tesla SMASHES its Old Record - Over 139000 Cars Delivered
- ●Subaru sets new Guinness World Record after breaking 2015 personal record
- ●New Land Rover Defender brought to Nigeria by Coscharis Motors
- ●Ford issues a new recall for 375,200 Explorer SUVs over suspension issue
- ●Ice Cube ANGRY Over Bass Solo for Snoop Dogg