Nengi Speaks On Removal As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child
The former BBNaija finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has congratulated the new Face of Bayelsa Girl Child after being removed some days ago.
The Governor of Bayelsa state, Diri had made the ex-beauty queen a Special Assistant and also the Face of Bayelsa Girl Child some months ago.
However, Nengi, was replaced on the 11th of January by Ebizi Blessing Eradiri a first-class graduate of Law at the Niger Delta University (NDU).
In reaction, the reality star took to Twitter to congratulate the new Face of Bayelsa Girl Child.
“Congratulations to Barr. Ebizi Eradiri. It’s amazing how you were able to pull that thru!
“Special thanks to my Governor for also finding her worthy for the honor. It is without doubt that we will both work together to see how we can front for a better welfare for the Girl child,” she wrote.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech