Naira Marley Reacts As Cameroonian Lady Tattooed His Name On Her Chest
Popular singer and songwriter, Naira Marley has reacted after a die-hard Cameroonian fan tattooed his name and slogan on her chest.
The singer, who was overwhelmed by the display of love and loyalty by the fan, took to Twitter to share a video of the freshly-inked tattoo.
The lady’s tattoo reads:-
“Naira Marley NBG No Mannaz Marlians Forever.”
Reacting to the video, the Marlian king was short of words as he was astonished at the Cameroonian lady’s love for him.
He captioned the video:-
“Oh wooow I’m speechless again.🤦🏽♂️❤️Marlian from Cameroon 🇨🇲 ❤️.”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech