My Family Now Lives In Ilorin Temporarily After Leaving Oyo – Seriki Fulani Says
The Seriki Fulani of Igangan, Oyo State, Saliu Abdulkadri, has disclosed that he is on a short visit to the north while his family members have settled temporarily in Ilorin, Kwara State.
Abdulkadri and his men moved out of Igangan in the Ibarapa North-West Local Council Development Area of Oyo State on Friday after the expiration of the seven-day eviction notice to herdsmen in the community by the Yoruba rights activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho.
Seriki Fulani of Igangan, Oyo State, Saliu Abdulkadri The Sun Nigeria
Abdulkadri stated that his kin received him in Ilorin.
Asked about efforts made to reconcile with the community, he said,
“I have not been called for any meeting as we speak. If we are asked to return to Igangan, where will we live? My house and vehicles had been completely razed.
“But if allowed to return to the community, I would consider moving back to Igangan.
“When we were sent out of Igangan, we moved to Ilorin in Kwara State. As we speak, I am in the north but my children are in Ilorin. I have a building in Ilorin.”
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests