“My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments
A young lady has called out her boyfriend for refusing to fund her as he used to since she is now employed and getting paid monthly.
According to a lady who to the popular relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, she feels like her man is treating her unfairly since she got a job.
In a mail to the relationship expert, the lady wrote;
My bf has stopped giving me my allowance. Help o
Good afternoon, Dear Joro, more shoes. Hi. My bf is stressing me I won’t lie. Please I need help oo. So my bf has been giving me allowee for the past 8 months now. Have been unemployed, but I have been employed since November 2020.
Since November my bf has not given me 1 kobo again because I have a job. Is this fair ? My mother use to collect allowance from my father even when she had a job, is my bf now stingy or what? How can I get him to start giving me allowance again ?
How can I get him to start giving me allowance again ? No jokes. I’m not a feminist, I don’t deceive myself. A man is meant to take care of a woman My money is my money and his money is ours. That’s love though Please help me and share I need my regular allowance oo Small thing my salary has finished.
See a screenshot of the post below:-
- ●Nigerian tech genius dies in his sleep, 7 days after winning a N69billion US govt contract
- ●“She was never anointed, this is ridiculous” – Crisis in Synagogue church as members reject T.B Joshua’s widow
- ●Young boy tries to pluck out his mother’s eyes for money rituals in a bid to buy a Mercedes Benz.
- ●SCOAN names TB Joshua’s wife, Evelyn as new leader
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●“Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry did a lot of damage” — OAP Sandra Ezekwesili.
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail