Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Speaks On VAT Increase
Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed has debunked claims of having plans to increase the Value Added Tax (VAT) and other taxes in 2021.
Ahmed who defended her Ministry’s budget before the Senate Committee on Finance in Abuja, dismissed claims of an imminent increase in VAT and other taxes in the proposed Finance Bill to be presented to the National Assembly soon.
The minister said;
“There will be no increase in VAT or any form of taxes because we see 2021 as a year of recovery – not only for government but businesses as well.”
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests