Milan’s Hernandez ‘false Positive’ As Rebic, Krunic Recover From Covid-19
AC Milan defender Theo Hernandez had a “false positive” for coronavirus last weekend while teammates Ante Rebic and Rade Krunic have both now recovered, the Italian league leaders confirmed on Thursday.
“Both Rebic and Krunic underwent a molecular swab test with negative results and this morning had the medical exams required to resume professional activity,” AC Milan said.
Croatian forward Rebic and Bosnian midfielder Krunic have been out since January 6, with France’s Hernandez and Turkish midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu both testing positive last weekend.
“Further examinations have shown that Theo Hernández was a ‘false positive’, the team added.
“The documentation has been provided to the health authorities and the player can now resume training.”
Milan host Atalanta on Sunday looking to maintain their lead on top of the Serie A table ahead of second-placed city rivals Inter.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Alleged N32.9bn Cyber Fraud: Court Fixes Date To Rule On Mompha’s No-Case Submission