Mesut Ozil Reveals What Rooney Will Be Remembered For IN His Career
Arsenal midfielder, Mesut Ozil, has revealed that former Manchester United and Everton striker, Wayne Rooney, will always be remembered as one of the best players in the English football history.
Ozil said this while congratulating Rooney after the 35-year-old ended his football career following his new appointment as Derby County manager, on Friday.
The ex-Germany international, who played against Rooney during the striker’s time at Man United, also wished him good luck on his new managerial job.
Rooney was offered a two-and-half-year deal by Derby which will run until the summer of 2023.
“Congrats on your incredible football career @WayneRooney,” Ozil wrote on Twitter on Friday night.
“You will always be remembered as one of the best in English football history.
“Good luck on your new chapter.”
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Aubameyang & Team-mates Sleep On Airport Floor
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium