Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge
The popular Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has condemned the trending #SilhouetteChallenge and has advised women not to partake in it.
In a post on Instagram, the singer urged women to know their self-worth and not to follow every trend online.
The singer wrote:
“Dear women, you don’t have to follow every trend. Carry thyself with dignity, know your worth.. this is why you are different. “
“Let your light so shine before men so that they may see your good works (Lifestyle, character) and glorify your father in heaven.. #ISTANDAGAINSTSILHOUTTECHALLENGE.”
“Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you, but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in his eyes.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
[Reply] drphil707 said:
Jan 31, 2021 at 10:11 PMTrue talk... Not every trend on Social media is worth following.
Truly right, women be an example that is worth it