Marriage Is Luck. There Are No Recipes To A Successful Marriage - Toke Makinwa Writes
Toke Makinwa has said a successful marriage or relationship is down to good luck.
The media personality explained that there are no recipes for a successful marriage and a woman could attend all the marriage seminars, read all the books on how to make a marriage successful, and even do everything right, yet it won't work.
She said this while reacting to yet another seminar telling women how to be more desirable for men.
Toke said it is the duty of the 2 people in the relationship to make themselves desirable and spend time working to keep what they have.
She added that there are too many women working to make themselves desirable for men who are not developing themselves.
She went on to ask for seminars for men too so that "everyone is working on themselves for themselves".
Read her posts below.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant