“Many Are Miserable Today Because They Married Quick” – Reno Omokri Warns Singles
Popular Nigerian book author and lawyer, Reno Omokri has said that many are miserable today because they married in a hurry.
The Amazon best-seller gave this rare nugget of wisdom in a recent tweet he shared via his official Twitter page.
Taking to Twitter, Reno Omokri advised singles not to marry because all their friends are getting married and they’re ashamed of being the last one.
He also told singles to be patient while assuring them that the kind of person they desire to marry exists. “Don’t settle for less” he said.
Read what he wrote below:-
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares