Man Utd Contact Pochettino To Replace Solskjaer Ahead Of Everton Clash
Manchester United have contacted Mauricio Pochettino with a possibility of him replacing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as their manager, MEN reports.
Pressure is growing on Solskjaer after United’s latest defeat by Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League.
The loss came just days after they were beaten 1-0 at home by Arsenal.
The Red Devils are currently 15th in the Premier League, and could drop to just one place above the relegation zone if they lose to Everton on Saturday.
United have now made an approach for Pochettino, but are reluctant to sack Solskjaer so early into the season.
Pochettino has been out of work since he parted company with Spurs in 2019.
The Argentine is keen to return to the Premier League, and has been linked with the Manchester United job for some time.
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium
- ●Man Utd contact Pochettino to replace Solskjaer ahead of Everton clash