Man United Striker Rashford Named In Time’s Next 100 List Of Emerging Leader
Manchester United and England forward Marcus Rashford has been named in Time magazine’s Next 100 list as someone who is helping shaping the future, in recognition of his campaigning work on child poverty.
The list comprises athletes, entertainers and political leaders among others, with the 23-year-old appearing under the classification ‘advocates’.
Seven-time Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton was chosen by the American weekly magazine to write the entry on Rashford.
“By standing up for the most vulnerable in our society, and using his platform and influence to create positive change, Marcus inspired countless others to join him on this mission and cemented his status as a role model.
“In a year that showed us the power of working together toward a common goal, he was a galvanizing force behind uniting people across the UK in the effort to ensure no child goes hungry.
“His determination, resilience and persistence have been truly inspiring. I cannot wait to see how he continues this important work.”
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo scores 801th career goal as Man United beat Arsenal 3-2
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●BREAKING!!! Lionel Messi Wins The 2021 Ballon d’Or For A Record Seventh Time
- ●Chelsea 4-0 Juventus | VillaRreal 0 - 2 Man United (NIGERIANS REACT) UCL 2021
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo overtakes Lionel Messi as highest earner in World football [See Top 10 List]
- ●Xavi Hernandez set to be appointed Barcelona head coach
- ●Manchester United confirm appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim manager
- ●D'Tigress players cry out over N87M in owed allowances and bonuses just less than a month after winning the Afrobasket title
- ●Manchester United 3-2 Atlanta Match Highlight
- ●Kuwait SC terminates Mikel Obi's contract four months after joining the club