Man United Striker Rashford Named In Time’s Next 100 List Of Emerging Leader
Manchester United and England forward Marcus Rashford has been named in Time magazine’s Next 100 list as someone who is helping shaping the future, in recognition of his campaigning work on child poverty.
The list comprises athletes, entertainers and political leaders among others, with the 23-year-old appearing under the classification ‘advocates’.
Seven-time Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton was chosen by the American weekly magazine to write the entry on Rashford.
“By standing up for the most vulnerable in our society, and using his platform and influence to create positive change, Marcus inspired countless others to join him on this mission and cemented his status as a role model.
“In a year that showed us the power of working together toward a common goal, he was a galvanizing force behind uniting people across the UK in the effort to ensure no child goes hungry.
“His determination, resilience and persistence have been truly inspiring. I cannot wait to see how he continues this important work.”
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium
- ●Man Utd contact Pochettino to replace Solskjaer ahead of Everton clash