Man Suddenly Wants To "dismantle Misogyny" After His Sister's Bride Price Didn't Get To Him
A man took to Twitter to say "we need to dismantle misogyny" after his sister's bride price didn't get to him.
He said bride price of 300,000 Naira was paid and his mother was given only 5,000 Naira while elders he's never seen in his life took the rest.
He said he'd have received a share from the bride price if his mum was given a reasonable amount.
He asked if this is the misogyny feminists have always been talking about on Twitter, then added his voice to say it needs to be dismantled.
Read his tweets below.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant