Man Hails Honest Engineer Who Returned Large Sum Of Money He Gave Him To Repair His AC
A Nigerian man on Facebook took to his page to give the praise of an engineer who carried out the work he gave him with all honestly.
Samson Oyenekan on Facebook lauded his AC/Refrigerator engineer, Abdullahi who he’d asked to fix the problem with his AC he thought he knew about and so he gave him a large sum of money to repair it.
Abdullahi however then returned with the AC repaired and the large sum of money Samson had given him and revealed that the problem was a minor one which didn’t need a lot of money to be repaired.
Abdullahi’s honesty touched Samson and so he took to his Facebook page to praise him. He wrote, alongside a photo of Abdullahi,
This is ABDULLAHI, He’s an AC/FRIDGE Engineer! I gave him 12K to buy COMPRESSOR and fix in my AC, He took the AC for repair, fixed it, returned it with my 12K and told me that the compressor was okay, but just a minor relay problem which he said was 500 naira.
ABDULLAHI could’ve told me he had bought the compressor, I won’t know. And the truth be say, even if na me, I for fall yakata for dis kain temptation.
With people like ABDULLAHI, I believe there’s indeed hope for a NEW NIGERIA.
This is his phone number 08162978209, please patronise him. When you call him, tell him Samson gave you his number….Thanks FAM!
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●Prophet TB Joshua’s Daughter Speaks On His Death
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●Obi Cubana and wife vacation in Maldives Islands days after staging a celebrity funeral for his mother.
- ●Clergyman, Pastor Adeboye and wife, Folu, celebrate 54th wedding anniversary
- ●“How Paul Okoye Of P-Square’s 7-year-old marriage crashed” ( Read Details)