Man Calls Out Wizkid For Lying
The popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid has been called out by a Nigerian social media influencer, Asiwaju Lerry, for not getting married this year as he had promised in 2019.
Wizkid had taken to Twitter on the 24th day of December in 2019 and declared that he would be getting married in 2020.
However, more than 366 days after he made that promise, the self-acclaimed Starboy is yet to be officially married even though he has three kids from three baby mamas.
A social media influencer, Asiwaju Lerry, has now called him out for reneging on the promise he made in 2019.
Asiwaju opined, today being 26th December is actually the last Saturday for the year 2020 and Wizkid hasn’t fulfilled the promise he made to his fans.
Further in his tweet, he also slammed him for being a chronic liar:
"na lie full your head" he said
Today is the last Saturday of the year. Ayo, Na lie full your head
Next year! I’m getting married!
11:44 AM · Dec 26, 2020
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares