Liverpool Won’t Force Salah To Stay – Klopp
Mohammed Salah will not be forced to stay at Liverpool, according to his manager Jurgen Klopp.
Last week, Salah told Spanish newspaper AS, that he admired Real Madrid and Barcelona.
It led to speculation that the Egyptian was eyeing an Anfield exit.
But Klopp feels there is no reason for Salah to leave the Premier League champions.
"I think the only reason to leave Liverpool at the moment is the weather. What other reason could be there?” Klopp said at a news conference.
“This is one of the biggest clubs in the world, we pay good money … we have a sensational stadium with outstanding supporters.
“You cannot force people to stay but that is it … We make changes and bring players in and if a player wants to go then we cannot, probably not hold him back; it’s just that I would not understand why somebody would want to go.”
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Aubameyang & Team-mates Sleep On Airport Floor
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium