Liverpool Star Trent Alexander-arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award
Liverpool star, Trent Alexander-Arnold has won the EA Sports Premier League Player of the Month award for November.
The right-back produced a goal and four assists in three league appearances last month to help the club stay in the title challenge.
Alexander-Arnold finished ahead of team-mate Diogo Jota, Manchester City duo Joao Cancelo and Bernardo Silva, Aston Villa's John McGinn, and Watford's Emmanuel Dennis to clinch the monthly award.
He started the month with a stunning free-kick and an assist in Liverpool's 3-2 defeat to West Ham.
Alexander-Arnold then grabbed two assists in Liverpool's 4-0 win over Arsenal in the first match back after the November internationals and made an assist in the corner from which Virgil van Dijk netted the fourth goal against Southampton.
It's the second month in a row that a Liverpool player has claimed the Premier League prize after forward Mohamed Salah won it in October.
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Breaking!!! Lionel Messi Wins The 2021 Ballon D’or For A Record Seventh Time
- ●Xavi Hernandez Set To Be Appointed Barcelona Head Coach
- ●Erling Haaland Has More Premier League Goals Than Mo Salah, Cristiano Ronaldo And Gabriel Jesus In 2022.
- ●Antoine Griezmann Completes Shocking Return To Atletico Madrid From Barcelona
- ●Chelsea's Rudiger Informally Accepts Real Madrid's Deal
- ●Breaking!!! Gernot Rohr Sacked As Super Eagles Coach, Eguavoen Appointed As Interim Coach
- ●See Why Kylian Mbappe Didn't Join Real Madrid
- ●West Ham End Liverpool's 25-match Unbeaten Run In 5-goal Thriller
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo Overtakes Lionel Messi As Highest Earner In World Football [see Top 10 List]