Liverpool, Man City, In Race For Nigerian Youngster
Big Premier League clubs Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City are reportedly in fresh to sign Nigerian teenage striker Michael Olise.
The 18-year-old has attracted the big clubs due to his blistering form for Sky Bet Championship side Reading, Complete Sports reports. Olise who had his youth stints at Chelsea, Manchester City and Reading has scored 2 goals in his 10 appearances for the Royals this season so far.
He is already featured for the France U18 team, but he is eligible to play for the Nigerian national team at the senior level.
- ●Manchester United Star Marcus Rashford, Breaks Up (Read Details)
- ●Edinson Cavani finally signs one-year contract extension with Manchester United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United