Lekki Shooting Traumatized Me, I Have Not Slept – Burna Boy Reveals
Popular Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has reacted to the shooting of peaceful protesters by the Nigeria military at the Lekki tollgate on Tuesday, October 20th.
According to the self acclaimed African giant, the sad incident has continued to traumatize him and has not been able to sleep.
The Ye crooner, in the early hours of Friday, took to Twitter to recount how he feels since the incident happened.
“I HAVE NOT SLEPT since 20/10/2020. I close my eyes and all I see is Lekki toll gate. I’ve seen a lot of Violence and death in my Life but this is the one that has Traumatized me.”
- ●“Sometimes I wonder if God dey for real” – Cubana Chiefpriest reacts to the government “hoarding” Covid-19 palliatives
- ●You Wont Die If You Are Nice To Your Female Friends - Kim Oprah
- ●Banky W’s EME, Mohits, refused to sign me – Tiwa Savage
- ●Cardi B Confirms She’s Back With Offset
- ●”Ambode probably having the time of his life right now” – Davido