Lagos State Governor, Sanwo-olu Reacts To Sylvester Oromoni’s Death
The governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu commiserates with the family of the slain Dowen College student, Sylvester Oromoni.
This comes amidst the series of approaches taken to get justice for the late 12-year-old student who was allegedly beaten to death by his peers.
According to Sanwo-Olu in a statement, a comprehensive investigation has been initiated to get justice for the Oromoni family.
See Post below:
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Man Shouts Out In The Wake Of Getting N1k Charge For Plate That Was Utilized In Serving Him In A Lodging
- ●Federal Government Begging For Strike – Asuu
- ●Cds Reacts To Release Of #endsars Panel Report, Faults Procedure
- ●Nba Debunks Disparaging Remarks Against Malami Over Justice Odili’s Home Raid
- ●Inec Declares Anambra Governorship Election Inconclusive
- ●Court Orders Fg To Pay N20bn To Sunday Igboho
- ●Woman Arrested With Live Ammunition In Borno As Police Parade 52 Suspects
- ●Sanusi Says Nigeria’s Economy Is About To Collapse
- ●Chaos Among Billionaires As Actress Caroline Danjuma Says She Is Ready For Love Again