Lagos Confirms COVID-19 Positive Cases In Boarding School
The Lagos State Government has confirmed positive COVID-19 cases in a secondary boarding school on the mainland.
Akin Abayomi, Commissioner for Health, made the announcement in a statement Friday night.
A member of the school’s staff was confirmed positive to COVID-19 on the 2nd of November.
Contact tracing has revealed that a student and four contacts of the staff member are positive to COVID-19.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Nigerian Students Are Going Into Crime Over Strike – Islamic Cleric Tells ASUU