Lady Calls For Bride Price Reduction In Igboland
A Nigerian lady, Munachimso has called for bride price reduction in Igboland after her brother married from Idoma in Benue state with less than N50k.
According to the lady who shared the story on Twitter, she said marriage requirement is very high in Igboland and there has to be an adjustment.
The lady called for an adjustment after she shared a list of basic requirement for the traditional marriage between her brother and his Idoma wife, which she said was not up to N50,000.
She tweeted, “But las las our marriage requirement di very high na alaIgbo. See what my brother spent to marry wife from Otuko, Benue state. All no reach 50K. We need to adjust.”
She added that her sister-in-law is a “complete package with good character, charisma and content” after a Twitter user implied that Igbo ladies are superior to others.
See her post and reply below:-
- ●Sex Before Marriage: Are There Truly Any Consequences? (A Must Read)
- ●Commotion As Eko Hotel Staff Tries To Prevent Super Eagles Players From Training (Video)
- ●Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out?
- ●I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye
- ●Take Your Grievance To God, Not The Media” – Tv Host, Morayo Brown Criticizes Alleged Winners Church Pastor For Sharing His Sack Letter On Social Media
- ●Man Finally Marries Lady He Engaged Since 2011 And Their Wedding Has Stirred Loads Of Reactions
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, Others Risk Six Months Jail Term
- ●Nigerian Tech Genius Dies In His Sleep, 7 Days After Winning A N69billion Us Govt Contract
- ●“wizkid Forgot It’s Not Tiwa Savage” – Nigerians Drag Wizkid After Tems Stopped Him From Getting ‘touchy’ With Her On Stage (Video)
- ●Poem To The Heart