KNOW WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU BUY ANY SECOND-HAND LAPTOP
What you want to use the laptop for should determine the type of laptop to buy. For basic use, a 2GB laptop is okay; for intermediate use, a 4GB laptop is good; and for advanced use, a 6GB+ RAM laptop is highly recommended.
Check the battery
It will be a waste of money if you buy a fairly used laptop whose battery is bad. This is because it will only work when it is powered. However, if you decide to buy the laptop and the battery is bad, you should be prepared to replace it.
Buy a reputable brand
There are countless brands of laptops out there that you will be spoiled for choice. Regardless, you should buy a reputable or reliable brand even though it is fairly used. Popular and reputable laptop brands include Apple, HP, Dell, and Lenovo among others.
Don’t pay too much
A second-hand laptop should be way cheaper than a brand new one. So, do a bit of research to ensure that you are not paying the price for a brand new one for a fairly used laptop.
Minimize and Be aware of the risk of buying from an individual or a retailer.
when you buy from an individual, you are not given the chance to thoroughly check what you are buying. Additionally, you do not have the opportunity to return the laptop in case it develops any fault. However, when you buy from a retailer, they have a registered address which makes it less difficult for you to render complaints if you have one. Seek for the receipt.
Wifi enables you to browse the internet. It is essential that you check if it is properly working. To do this, create a hotspot on your mobile and connect with it and also see the strength and signal bar.
- ●Amazon To Buy MGM Studios For $9 Billion
- ●Sterling Bank Sets New Tone for Banking in Nigeria as Café One Launches New Outlet
- ●Meet Nigeria’s Five Biggest Banks By Assets
- ●Federal government set to deploy 5G network nationwide
- ●Where to invest money for good returns in Nigeria?
- ●Naira's fall continues, now exchanging between N562 and N570 for 1$
- ●CBN Governor Saves Nigerians From Crypto Explosion
- ●How to Make Money Online from home in Nigeria
- ●FCMB Emerge as the Best SME Bank in Africa and Nigeria