Kiddwaya Flies To Benue State For His Grandmother’s Funeral
The Former BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, has been spotted in a private jet while flying to Benue state for his late grandmother’s final funeral rites.
Earlier this month, Kiddwaya was bereaved of the passing of his grandma. He announced the sad news on his Twitter page on January 10, 2021, with a post that read, “Mama” with a crying emoji and broken heart. A lot of fans sent their condolences to him to encourage him in his time of difficulties.
Kiddwaya arrived in the state in grand style as after landing with the private jet, he was escorted in a convoy to the village where the event will be taking place.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant