Juventus Sets To Sell Ronaldo For £25m
Juventus will accept as low as £25m for Cristiano Ronaldo for him to leave the club this summer, according to Football Italia.
The Italian giants are bracing themselves for life without the superstar following their latest Champions League exit.
Ronaldo arrived from Real Madrid in 2018, with Old Lady Chiefs optimistic he could help them to clinch a Champions League title.
However, Juve have failed to advance past the quarter-finals in each of the last three seasons.
At the age of 36, Ronaldo is proving to be a costly asset, with his £28m-per-year salary significantly dwarfing the earnings of his team-mates.
And the reigning Serie A champions are tempted to cut Ronaldo loose this summer, with Paris Saint-Germain interested in landing the four-time Ballon d’Or winner.
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Mohamed Salah’s honest comments after leveling Steven Gerrard’s European club record
- ●Roman Abramovich 150 Million Pounds Plan To Get Erling Haaland For Chelsea
- ●Super Eagles Currently 36th On Latest FIFA Rankings
- ●TEAM NEWS!! Man City Handed Boost As Aguero IS Fit For Tottenham Clash
- ●BREAKING NEWS!! UEFA Remove Away Goal Rule From The Champions League
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Creative Football Skills
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Rumours about Chelsea ready to offload Werner (Sky Germany)