JUST IN! NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest On Wednesday
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and its National allies will on Wednesday, embark on a nationwide protest over the alleged attempts by some elements at the National Assembly to remove the Minimum Wage from the Exclusive Legislative List to the Concurrent Legislative List.
A statement from the NLC headquarters, Abuja, on Tuesday stated that the mobilization will start from the Unity Fountain Abuja at 7:30 am to the National Assembly complex.
- ●President Buhari meets FIFA President, gets No.10 Jersey (photos)
- ●Court orders FG to pay N20bn to Sunday Igboho
- ●BREAKING!!! EFCC Chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa slumps at Aso Rock
- ●Twitter ban: Discussions with the Nigerian government have been respectful and productive - Twitter Spokesperson
- ●We will welcome Goodluck Jonathan if he defects to our party – APC
- ●‘‘I was dehydrated’’- EFCC boss, Abdulrasheed Bawa speaks after he nearly slumped in Aso Rock
- ●The exchange rate is now scary, we've invited CBN Governor several times to explain his policies but he didn't respond - House of Reps member, Tajudeen Adefisoye
- ●IPOB issues sit-at-home order in the South East for September 14
- ●EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels
- ●Man shouts out in the wake of getting N1k charge for plate that was utilized in serving him in a lodging