JUST IN!!! ABU Workers Accused Of Kidnapping Staff
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Chapter, has called for the urgent prosecution of the suspects arrested in connection with kidnappings in the University.
Chairman, Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, Zaria Chapter, Professor Rabi’u Nasiru, noted that their arrest is taking longer time than necessary without prosecuting the suspects.
He explained that ASUU has been watching with keen interest to see that all those involved in kidnappings in the university are brought to book no matter their position in the university.
Professor Nasiru noted that the union has been following media reports on the kidnapping in ABU which the suspects at hand have given confessional statements which indicted some university staff who are yet to be arrested.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Whatsapp introduces disappearing messages feature