Iyabo Ojo Wins Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo continues to win in this celebrity Supremacy battle between herself and colleague, Mercy Aigbe.
Today, at the just concluded Headies; Nigeria’s premier music award show, Ojo a divorced mum of two emerged the winner of the best dressed at the event which held virtual and live at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Although Mercy Aigbe wasn’t spotted at the event, Iyabo Ojo dazzled in angelic all white ensemble that actually stole the show.
The dress which was designed and styled by Tiannahs Empire, made Ojo 250,000 (.250M) richer.
She shared the good news on her page with the caption,
Guess the best female dressed & best hair at #14thheadies awards… We Won! @tiannahsplacempire Baddest Designer!���Going home with #250,000..Courtesy @lushhairnigeria,”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech