Itâ€™s Not Easy To Be Happy In Nigeria â€“ Tobi Bakre
Popular reality TV star, Tobi Bakre has taken a swipe at the Nigerian government by saying that it’s not easy to be happy in Nigeria.
The Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ former contestant took to his Twitter page to tweet how he feels about the state of affairs in the country.
The reality TV star cum actor and media personality also hailed those Nigerians who can find one or two reasons to be happy about.
In his words:
“If you are somehow still able to maintain Happiness, optimism live a decent life in this our Nigeria, Big ups to you. It’s no joke.”
See his post below:
- ●The Big Question Surrounding Ifeanyi's Death
- ●Exclusive: Dj Cuppy Finally Gets Engaged
- ●Immediately Zubby Michael Arrived At Abuja, See What He Did To A Policeman Who Wanted To Greet Him Worldbest001
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●Is Regina Daniels Ok? See Regina Daniel New Looks That Got Reactions
- ●Mr. Ibu's Daughter Announces End To Her 9-month-old Marriage
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●This Igbo Boy Became A Millionaire At 20, Married At 21 And Had Kid At 22, Checkout His Luxurious Lifestyle
- ●10 People You Will Not Believe Exist, Including An African!
- ●Caroline Vs Chioma & Laura Vs Toyin Fight Dirty! - The Real Housewives Of Lagos