Insecurity: President Buhari Meets Governors At Aso Villa
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), is currently meeting with state governors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Although the agenda of the meeting has not been made public, it is believed to be in connection with the security challenges facing the country.
Recall that while condemning the recent killing of rice farmers in Borno State, the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum and Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, had resolved to meet with the President over security challenges.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Alleged N32.9bn Cyber Fraud: Court Fixes Date To Rule On Mompha’s No-Case Submission