Influencer Motara Seeks Sympathy Days After Twitter Suspended Her Account For Mocking A Child Beggar
Nigerian twitter influencer, Morata has been disgraced after she dragged a child beggar online for begging on the streets.
Motara took to her Twitter page to express her remorse for her actions days after she lost her endorsement deals with her sponsors. She has begged for forgiveness from her fans and has promised not to do such a thing again.
“I SINCERELY REGRET MY ACTIONS, WHICH HAS MADE MY LIFE CRUMBLE BEFORE MY EYE…. NEVER BARGAINED FOR THIS.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●Davido gifts Imade Adeleke brand new Range Rover SUV for her 6th birthday
- ●Nengi flaunts huge stash of money & new diamond-encrusted watch
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●BET Awards 2021: Burna Boy & Wizkid nominated for Best International Act