IKE UGBO CHELSEA'S FORWARD PLANS TO LEAVE ENGLAND FOR NIGERIA
The 22yr old IKE UGBO has planned to leave England for Nigeria. The Chelsea forward who is on loan at Cercle Brugge said he has dropped his paper work with FIFA and waiting for approval saying "The paperwork is not quite in order yet, but my agent is working on it. Playing a World Cup is every footballer's dream, isn't it?".
He wants to join the list of Nigerian breed that grew up in foreign countries (Alex Iwobi, Ola Aina etc) who are coming back to Nigeria to play for their beloved country.
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium
- ●Man Utd contact Pochettino to replace Solskjaer ahead of Everton clash