IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs Amid #EndSARS Protests
The inspector-general of police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu has ordered the withdrawal of police officers attached to very important persons (VIP) in the country.
According to TheCable, the directive was issued via a police wireless message on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
In the directive issued to police zonal commands and which is to take immediate effect, only those attached to government houses, the senate president and the speaker of the house of representatives are exempted.
He added that any commander who violates this order will bear the consequences. Any protect personnel found escorting or guarding any VIP with or without firearm is deemed to be deployed by the commander and the commander will be sanctioned.
All withdrawn operatives were directed to report to their commands.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests