Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award
Super Eagles returnee Odion Ighalo has won the West Asia player of the month of October after his impressive performance for his Saudi Arabia club, Al-Shabab.
Al-Shabab confirmed the win on their Instagram page before the Nigerian international also reshared on his social media pages.
Ighalo has scored nine goals in 11 league games for Al-Shabab this season, with four coming in October.
Recall that Ighalo was recalled to the Super Eagles for the 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Liberia and Cape Verde later this month by Gernot Rohr, more than two years after he retired from international football.
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo scores 801th career goal as Man United beat Arsenal 3-2
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●BREAKING!!! Lionel Messi Wins The 2021 Ballon d’Or For A Record Seventh Time
- ●Chelsea 4-0 Juventus | VillaRreal 0 - 2 Man United (NIGERIANS REACT) UCL 2021
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo overtakes Lionel Messi as highest earner in World football [See Top 10 List]
- ●Xavi Hernandez set to be appointed Barcelona head coach
- ●Manchester United confirm appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim manager
- ●Kuwait SC terminates Mikel Obi's contract four months after joining the club
- ●D'Tigress players cry out over N87M in owed allowances and bonuses just less than a month after winning the Afrobasket title
- ●Manchester United 3-2 Atlanta Match Highlight