‘If Their Family Doesn’t Like You Don’t Marry Them’ – BBNaija’s Leo
The former BBNaija housemater, Leo DaSilva has took to social media and advised that people should not marry someone whose family doesn’t like them.
While reacting to a story shared by a Twitter user who narrated how a certain lady was hated so much by her mother-in-law.
The Twitter user identified as Tosin with the handle @DonteeWrites had tweeted:
“A relative married into a family that the husband mother did not like her, the hatred was so much that when she gave birth the woman came to greet them and did not carry the Baby, not quite long Husband lose job, the woman said na the wife cause am. Ladies, don’t try it o🤔”
On seeing the post, Leo quoted the tweet and wrote:
“Even men don’t try it. If your in-laws don’t like you, no do am.”
Writing further, Leo said:
“I know love is important and all but you can’t marry someone that their family doesn’t like you. Especially if the family is very important to them. This life is too short to deliberately be surrounded by haters till you die.”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech