Ibeto: The Billionaire Who May Overtake Dangote Got His School Certificate At 48
Before the age of 48, all he thought about was making money and not acquiring an education, the journey which he started at the age of 13.
Cletus Ibeto, the owner of Ibeto Cement is a Nigerian billionaire who is giving Dangote a fight in the cement industry.
At some point, Ibeto said he imported 65 container loads of spare parts in one day from which he made four million pounds in four days.
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo Overtakes Lionel Messi As Highest Earner In World Football [see Top 10 List]
- ●Bishop David Oyedepo's Spiritual Daughter, Ese Brume Shatters Commonwealth Record, Wins Nigeria's 12th Gold
- ●Breaking!!! Lionel Messi Wins The 2021 Ballon D’or For A Record Seventh Time
- ●Ronaldo Wins Premier League Potm Award
- ●Uefa Champions League Last-16 Draw Revealed: Lionel Messi's Psg To Face Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United
- ●Manchester United Release Official Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Signing
- ●See Why Kylian Mbappe Didn't Join Real Madrid
- ●Bayern Munich Coach Julian Nagelsmann Has Backed Striker Robert Lewandowski To Win The Ballon D'or
- ●Afcon 2022: Nigeria Appoint Portugal's Peseiro As New Head Coach.