“I Was Very Good-Looking When I Was Little” –Ned Nwoko Brags
Ned Nwoko has finally disclosed where his son, Prince Munir Nwoko with his wife, Regina Daniels, took his handsome face from.
In the latest video which has gone viral on social media. The couple were seated in their bedroom with little Munir on the bed. Then Ned Nwoko was heard telling his wife, Regina where their son got his cute looks from.
He said, “So you think you are pretty? When I was little I was very good-looking you can look at my pictures”
He made these comments when the couple babysat their little son.
A few days ago Prince Munir Nwoko got his Instagram account which is currently being managed by her mother verified. His mother then shared photos of him being carried by Davido. It is believed Davido is going to mentor little Munir when he grows up to be a music star like he is.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant