‘‘I Was Dehydrated’’- EFCC Boss, Abdulrasheed Bawa Speaks After He Nearly Slumped In Aso Rock
The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, has revealed that dehydration caused him to be dizzy while he was giving a speech at the presidential villa in Abuja yesterday, September 16.
Speaking on Channels TV on Thursday evening, Bawa said his doctors attributed his dizziness to dehydration.
“While giving my goodwill message during the program organized by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), there was a sort of dizziness on me and I had to excuse myself from the stage.
And of course, I went straight to the hospital where the doctors confirmed to me that everything about me is okay except for the fact that I’m a bit dehydrated and need to take a lot of water.
Straight away from the hospital, I went back to the office and now I’m back at home
- ●Comedian Oluwa Dollars involved in a car accident in Lekki, Lagos
- ●Man shouts out in the wake of getting N1k charge for plate that was utilized in serving him in a lodging
- ●Chaos Among Billionaires As Actress Caroline Danjuma Says She Is Ready For Love Again
- ●Court orders FG to pay N20bn to Sunday Igboho
- ●IPOB declares another sit-at-home in the South East
- ●Twitter ban remains as Nigeria loses N220.36bn
- ●Final year student misses last paper after police officers allegedly stormed his hostel and illegally arrested him
- ●Bernard Arnault beats Jeff Bezos, becomes the richest man in the world
- ●We will welcome Goodluck Jonathan if he defects to our party – APC
- ●Twitter ban: Discussions with the Nigerian government have been respectful and productive - Twitter Spokesperson