I Wanted To Kill Him – Mike Tyson Finally Reveals Why He Bit Holyfield’s Ear
Mike Tyson has admitted he wanted to kill Evander Holyfield, but eventually chose to bit off a piece of his ear.
The former American boxing heavyweight was famously disqualified for biting off Holyfield’s ear in their 1997 rematch and was handed a 15-month ban.
He had also lost their first bout in 1996 after suffering an 11th-round stoppage.
In an interview with Fox News, he has now explained his anger with Holyfield’s use of the head in both fights.
The 54-year-old said: “I bit him because I wanted to kill him.
I was really mad about my head being bumped and everything. I really lost consciousness of the whole fight. It took me out of my fight plan and everything.
Listen, good or bad, I’m not going to let anyone take my glory.”
"Tyson is all set for his first fight in 15 years against Roy Jones Jr next weekend".
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo Overtakes Lionel Messi As Highest Earner In World Football [see Top 10 List]
- ●Bishop David Oyedepo's Spiritual Daughter, Ese Brume Shatters Commonwealth Record, Wins Nigeria's 12th Gold
- ●Breaking!!! Lionel Messi Wins The 2021 Ballon D’or For A Record Seventh Time
- ●Ronaldo Wins Premier League Potm Award
- ●Uefa Champions League Last-16 Draw Revealed: Lionel Messi's Psg To Face Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United
- ●Manchester United Release Official Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Signing
- ●See Why Kylian Mbappe Didn't Join Real Madrid
- ●Afcon 2022: Nigeria Appoint Portugal's Peseiro As New Head Coach.
- ●Antoine Griezmann Completes Shocking Return To Atletico Madrid From Barcelona