I Wanted Kante In My Team For Many Years.. Says By New Chelsea Boss Tuchel
New Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel is revelling at the chance to work with N’Golo Kante at Stamford Bridge, admitting he has wanted to work with the France midfielder for several years.
Tuchel took charge of his first Chelsea match on Wednesday, just one day after he was appointed to take over from Frank Lampard.
The former Mainz, Dortmund and PSG boss oversaw a 0-0 draw with Wolves at Stamford Bridge, saying after the game he was happy with his side’s performance after such a short turnaround.
Kante did not feature against Wolves due to a hamstring injury, but is expected to be back soon for the Blues. After the game, Tuchel spoke highly of the France international, as well as several other Blues players he already knows well.
- ●Manchester United Star Marcus Rashford, Breaks Up (Read Details)
- ●Edinson Cavani finally signs one-year contract extension with Manchester United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United