I Prefer To Play Beautiful Football At Chelsea – Ziyech
Chelsea midfielder Hakim Ziyech said he has found his feet at Stamford Bridge which he has described as ‘home’.
The Morocco international marked his full Premier League debut against Burnley last Saturday with a goal and an assist in their 4-0 win at Turf Moor.
Prior to that league outing, Ziyech opened his goal account for the Blues in their 4-0 triumph over Russian club Krasnodar in the Champions League.
Before Saturday’s Premier League match against Sheffield United at Stamford Bridge, the 27-year-old disclosed how his teammates have helped him adapt to life in London and the hunger in Frank Lampard’s team in this campaign.
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium
- ●Man Utd contact Pochettino to replace Solskjaer ahead of Everton clash