“I Have A Mansion In Heaven, I’m Not Afraid To Go There” – Davido Says After Fight With Burna Boy
Nigerian singer, Davido, sent his fans into panic mode last night after he share a number of cryptic posts on his social media page.
Recall there was a viral report of him and Burna exchanging blows at a club in Ghana and although both singers neither debunked or confirmed the report, Davido had been giving off subtle reactions to the event of the past few days.
Earlier on Monday, he sent a challenged to his enemies to come take his life.
Later on, he shared another post wherein he stated that he wasn’t scared of going to heaven.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant