I Felt Pressured To Wed Chioma - Davido Opens Up.
After the Assurance video, Chioma received hate messages from people. Her parents even got hateful messages.
“It affected our relationship too. Chioma went from being a private person. It affected our relationship a lot then I realized people don’t like something good.
“We started having issues at some point and we decided not to tell anyone anything about us, that’s was when I decided to go offline for a while
“Before Assurance video, our relationship was so good. The dynamics between us changed after our relationship became Public. It was like everybody’s relationship and business.
“I felt pressured at some point to officially do the wedding but now I don’t. At the end of the day it’s between both of us and our families.” When ask if they would still get married,Davido affirmed that,but said it's not the right time. According to him
AftWe would get married but not now. We are trying to make the foundation solid and I’m so happy now that Chioma is focused on making money.
“We are not riding on the wave that people want this for us.”
- ●Ubi Franklin & Renee5Star In Hot Romantic Mess - GistMerchant
- ●You Wont Die If You Are Nice To Your Female Friends - Kim Oprah
- ●Banky W’s EME, Mohits, refused to sign me – Tiwa Savage
- ●“Sometimes I wonder if God dey for real” – Cubana Chiefpriest reacts to the government “hoarding” Covid-19 palliatives
- ●Cardi B Confirms She’s Back With Offset