‘I Feel Sad When I Do Nothing All Day’ – Johnny Drille
Nigerian musician, Johnny Drille, has revealed what makes him feel sad.
The award-winning songwriter and Afro-Soul singer took to his Twitter page to disclose that doing nothing all day makes him very sad.
He, therefore, advised people to go out of their way to get busy every day so that they don’t get to brood over their sorrows.
His tweet reads:
“Do something good and productive today, it doesn’t matter how little, just do something. It’ll make you feel better. When I do nothing all day, I feel sad all day.”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech