I Downloaded And Tested The ENaira, Here's My Review
The launch of the ENaira by the Central Bank of Nigeria is no news to even those who do not care about any type of news. At first I had mixed feelings about the idea (to be honest I still somehow do). On one hand I was glad our seemingly archaic government is at least trying to explore new technologies and be innovative, and on the other hand I feel like they never get anything right so this too will probably crash.
Anyways, a few days ago I downloaded the app from the Google play store, signed up and transferred some money into my ENaira wallet.
In a nutshell here's my review / opinion
- 1. The app actually works well, there's not much in it as regards features, but so far it's fair enough
- - Here's what the interface looks like (at the time of making this post)
2. The sign up process is actually quite easy, as it just requires your phone number, email and bank
3. The transaction processing time is fast, withdrawal and deposit was breezy.
So in summary, I think the idea is not bad, the execution seems to be going well so far, but the major problem they will have is if they can't get enough people to be interested and start using the ENaira fast.
That's my take on the ENaira, comment your thoughts on it below, let's have a conversation.
- ●iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Samsung S21 Vs Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- ●Difference between iPhone X Vs iPhone XR
- ●Apple iphone 13 Release Date
- ●Deployment of 5G nationwide is 97% ready – NCC
- ●Playstation 5 Is Here (REVIEW VIDEO)
- ●10 Break through in technologies in 2020
- ●Top 5 Budget Smartphones for $300 / #159,000
- ●Infinix Zero X Pro Review
- ●What Do You Think About Facebook New Name, Meta?
- ●Apple Set To Release The iPhone 13 In Nigeria